9 May 2012, last updated — 6 July 2020

Review: I would rate the workshop 11 points out of 12…

I liked almost everything: the way the training was organized, how intensive it was, the worthiness of the knowledge we got, and the feedback for all the participants during the workshop. In my opinion, the delivery should be simplified a little, because at times it was rather difficult to absorb the information, as it just didn’t seem logical enough, or the lecturer, being an extremely intelligent person, presented the material in a very complex way.

But it didn’t prevent us from getting a great deal of knowledge, 70% of which I will be applying into practice and the other 30% was just useful for broadening the outlook and understanding the whole picture. Roman, thanks a lot, if we were at school, I would rate the workshop 11 points out of 12).

Darya Cherkashyna, Head of marketing at Fame.ua

avatar
Paul Muzok
Co-Founder & CEO skylum.com

It’s always a pleasure to collaborate with Roman, he's hardworking and very attentive to details, always looking for best approaches to deliver the optimum result.

Since 2008 and we have cooperated with 230+ Clients.
We spell the word “Client” with the capital letter.

  • Macphun
  • Intimo
  • Prom.ua
  • Autoportal.com
  • Київстар
  • Kingston
  • SemRush
  • Dobovo
We work remotely and in the office in Kiev.

We like travelling and increasing our Client’s sales all over the world.